1. Heat oven to 200°C.
2. Wash carrots and Courgettes; then chop the Courgettes into approx. three inch chunks.
3. Place them into an earthenware, or Pyrex dish, with the roughly chopped cloves of Garlic.
4. Lightly cover with Rape Seed, or Olive Oil.
5. Season with a pinch of salt, pepper and some mixed herbs.
6. Cover the dish tightly with tin foil, and place on Centre shelf of oven for 30 to 40 mins, or until soft.
7. Meanwhile, wash the Leeks and, again, chop into two to three inch pieces.
8. Bring some salted water to the boil and blanche the Leeks for 2 to 3 mins.
9. Remove the tin foil from the Carrots and Courgettes, mix in the Leeks.
10. Replace the dish to the middle oven shelf, and continue to roast for 10 to 15 mins.
If you use Baby Leeks, simply wash, and top and tail them, then peel off the outer two layers, before blanching.